Freshfields adds high yield partner with Simpson Thacher hire
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has boosted its high yield capabilities with the hire of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett counsel Gil Strauss. Strauss, whose practice focuses on US corporate finance and securities, will join Freshfields in the City as an equity partner in September. Freshfields joint head of capital markets Sarah Murphy said: "Gil's expertise in acquisition financing, high yield debt offerings and bridge financing will be a valuable addition to our high yield, US and capital markets practices and we are very excited about the opportunities that will come from the combined experience of Gil and our existing teams."
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has boosted its high yield capabilities with the hire of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett counsel Gil Strauss.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651