RSA appoints former Norton Rose lawyer to top legal role
UK insurer RSA has appointed former Norton Rose lawyer Derek Walsh as its new general counsel. In his new role, Walsh will be responsible for leading the legal, group secretarial and group regulatory risk and compliance teams. Walsh, the former general counsel of the Argo Group, has over 15 years experience in the industry, and in addition to Norton Rose has also worked at legacy law firms Pinsent Curtis and McKenna & Co.
UK insurer RSA has appointed former Norton Rose lawyer Derek Walsh as its new general counsel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651