Forty-five future Halliwells trainees see training contracts cancelled
Forty-five Halliwells trainees who were due to start their training contracts during the coming year have had their offers terminated in the wake of the firm's asset sale. The trainees spread across three intakes in August this year and January and June 2011 were informed on Monday (19 July) that their training contracts have been cancelled. They will be able to reapply to the purchasing firms through the normal recruitment process, but with no guarantee of the original commitment being honoured.
Forty-five Halliwells trainees who were due to start their training contracts during the coming year have had their offers terminated in the wake of the firm’s asset sale.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651