RPC hires Wragges partner to lead planning
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) has added to its real estate practice with the hire of Wragge & Co planning and regeneration partner Karen Howard. Howard is set to join the London law firm's real estate group as head of planning and regeneration. She previously headed the planning department at Wragges, and will be joined by Wragges' senior planning associate Eleanor Penn.
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) has added to its real estate practice with the hire of Wragge & Co planning and regeneration partner Karen Howard.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651