Minter Ellison posts A$503m to top Aussie revenue rankings
Minter Ellison has become Australia's largest law firm by revenue after posting a marginal increase in turnover for the 2009-10 financial year. Fee income at the firm increased by 2% to A$503m (£286m) this year, up from A$493m (£280m) in 2008-09. The results place the firm ahead of rival Mallesons Stephen Jaques, which last year led the rankings with turnover of A$552.6m (£314m). This year Mallesons has seen income decrease 10.5% to A$494.4m (£281m).
Firm overtakes Mallesons following a 2% increase in revenues
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651