DLA Piper hires former Freshfields partner to head up UK tax practice
DLA Piper has appointed a new UK head of tax with the hire of former magic circle partner Stephen Hoyle. Hoyle joined DLA Piper from Ernst & Young, where he was a partner in the international tax services group. He joined the accounting giant in 2009, having previously worked for more than 20 years at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, which he left in 2006 to join Deutsche Bank's in-house legal team.
DLA Piper has appointed a new UK head of tax with the hire of former magic circle partner Stephen Hoyle.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651