CMS appoints Russia TMT chief as new Moscow head of competition
CMS Moscow has appointed Maxim Boulba as its new head of competition following the departure of former head Yevgeny Voevodin to local firm Capital Legal Services (CLS). Russia TMT chief Boulba took over as head of the competition practice earlier this month after a decade at the CMS branch. He joined CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre in 2000 and made partner in 2008.
CMS Moscow has appointed Maxim Boulba as its new head of competition following the departure of former head Yevgeny Voevodin to local firm Capital Legal Services (CLS).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651