Camerons makes widest use of 'flex' schemes at City firms
CMS Cameron McKenna and Norton Rose are the UK law firms which made the greatest use of flexible working as a cost-saving measure during the recession, according to Legal Week research. Camerons put around 700 members - including 364 lawyers - of its UK staff of slightly more than 1,000 on its year-long scheme that finished in May.
Most firms end flex schemes ushered in to cut costs amid recession
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651