Former SJ Berwin partner launches private-equity backed boutique
Former SJ Berwin private equity partner Matthew Hudson has launched his own boutique with the financial backing of a number of private equity houses. The firm, which will be known as MJ Hudson, launched today (20 July) with Hudson as the sole equity partner supported by three associates. Hudson has identified more than 20 private equity and hedge funds as target clients, and he is planning to add three more partners to the new practice by the end of the year.
Former SJ Berwin private equity partner Matthew Hudson has launched his own boutique with the financial backing of a number of private equity houses.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651