SJ Berwin adds partner with Babcock hire
SJ Berwin has secured a boost for the firm's corporate team with the hire of a former legal counsel at collapsed investment bank Babcock & Brown. Michelle Thomsen joined the UK top 20 firm as a partner last week. Thomsen joined Babcock from Australian law firm Deacons in October 2006. At Babcock she worked in London as legal counsel to the infrastructure business team, until the company went into liquidation in August 2009.
SJ Berwin has secured a boost for the firm’s corporate team with the hire of a former legal counsel at collapsed investment bank Babcock & Brown.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651