Bakers partner quartet break away to launch new Frankfurt boutique
Baker & McKenzie is set to lose a team of antitrust partners in Frankfurt, including the firm's German and European competition head, as the group splits off to launch a new competition boutique. Practice chief Joerg-Martin Schultze is quitting Bakers along with fellow partners Dominique Wagener, Stephanie Pautke and Johanna Kuebler. The group will open a new boutique in Frankfurt this September under the name Commeo. The three associates who make up the remainder of Bakers' Frankfurt antitrust practice are expected to join the partners at Commeo, although a final decision has not yet been taken.
Baker & McKenzie is set to lose a team of antitrust partners in Frankfurt, including the firm’s German and European competition head, as the group splits off to launch a new competition boutique.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651