KKR listing documents reveal $6.9m pay for buyout giant's legal chief
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co (KKR) general counsel David Sorkin has been revealed as one of the buyout giant's top earners, according to documents showing he was paid a total of $6.9m (£4.6m) last year. Sorkin's compensation was revealed in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission earlier this month as KKR geared up for its listing on the New York Stock Exchange, writes Corporate Counsel. KKR debuted on Thursday (15 July). His compensation, which was disclosed in his employer's Form S-1, is listed alongside KKR's four other top-earning executives: co-chief executives Henry Kravis and George Roberts, chief administrative officer Todd Fisher and chief financial officer William Janetschek.
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co (KKR) general counsel David Sorkin has been revealed as one of the buyout giant’s top earners, according to documents showing he was paid a total of $6.9m (£4.6m) last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651