Cleary and Shearman sign off deal double on HSBC securities offers
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and Shearman & Sterling have lined up on a series of finance deals for banking giant HSBC. The most recent deal saw HSBC offer $2bn (£1.3bn) worth of senior notes with a five-year term, with regular adviser Cleary instructed to provide UK, US and Russian law advice. Moscow-based corporate partner David Gottlieb led the team, assisted by associate Blake Klein.
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and Shearman & Sterling have lined up on a series of finance deals for banking giant HSBC.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651