Charles Russell makes up eight to partnership including quartet in London base
Charles Russell has announced its annual partner promotions, with eight lawyers made up including four in the UK top 50 firm's London office. In London, Adam Carling and Ian Lynam both join the partnership in the corporate/commercial group, along with Piers Master in private client and Caoimhe O'Neill in employment and pensions.
Charles Russell has announced its annual partner promotions, with eight lawyers made up including four in the UK top 50 firm’s London office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651