Choosing change - Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum
This year's Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum addressed the themes of the current business environment, business efficiency and profitability and business strategy. In many ways the issues discussed were not new - conferences have been discussing whether the legal market is changing for many years and the end of the billable hour was predicted a decade ago, yet there is still much debate about how firms need to adapt to deal with alternative fee arrangements.
Following Legal Week’s Strategic Technology Forum, 3Kites’ Melanie Farquharson and Paul Longhurst give feedback on the changes needed for the sector to move forward, and which parties need to make them
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651