Simmons appoints Middle East finance chief as former head returns to London
Simmons & Simmons has appointed a new Middle East finance head as City partner Philip Abbott returns to London after his secondment to the region. The Middle East financial markets group will now be overseen by Qatar partner Samer Eido, who has been at Simmons since 2005 and is based in the Doha office. Eido's practice is focused on general banking law, corporate lending, trade finance, real estate finance, debt restructuring and refinancing with a focus on conventional and Islamic structured finance. He also advises on capital markets.
Simmons & Simmons has appointed a new Middle East finance head as City partner Philip Abbott returns to London after his secondment to the region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651