Five-star service - InterContinental Hotels GC in profile
Customers of the Indigo boutique hotel chain expect a certain level of service whichever country they are in. The same principle applies to users of the 50-strong legal team at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), whose seven brands include the Indigo network. Indeed, George Turner, the group's general counsel and company secretary, identifies the need to provide a consistent service as one of his main challenges. And there has been plenty of work for him and his team to wrestle with of late.
For InterContinental Hotels Group general counsel George Turner, running a multinational legal team is all about providing consistent service. Alex Aldridge reports
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651