Dundas posts 8% revenue drop-off
Dundas & Wilson has posted an 8% drop in turnover for 2009-10 alongside a 3% increase in profits per equity partner (PEP). Total turnover for the year stood at £61m, down from £66m in 2008-09, while the law firm recorded total profits of just over £25m, increasing PEP to £317,000 up from last year's figure of £308,000.
Big four Scots firm records turnover drop-off against profits increase following management overhaul
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651