Cleary leads for Google on acquisition of online flight booking software company
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton has advised Google on its $700m (£463m) acquisition of ITA Software, one of the few companies specialising in software that allows online flight booking. The acquisition, which will allow Google to better compete with search rivals such as Microsoft's Bing, saw Cleary field a team including M&A partner Ethan Klingsberg, employee benefits partner Michael Albano, intellectual property partner Leonard Jacoby and tax partner Sheldon Alster.
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton has advised Google on its $700m (£463m) acquisition of ITA Software, one of the few companies specialising in software that allows online flight booking.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651