Bird & Bird announces double-digit increase in revenues for 2009-10
Bird & Bird has become the latest firm to announce its 2009-10 financial results, reporting a double-digit increase in turnover and a small dip in profits per equity partner (PEP). The firm saw turnover increase by 10% to £202m, up from the 2008-09 figure of £184m, while PEP fell by 3% from £481,000 to £466,000, with net profit standing at £37.7m. Bird & Bird chief executive David Kerr (pictured) commented: "While economic conditions are still challenging, the firm continues to perform well and I am optimistic for the future."
Bird & Bird has become the latest firm to announce its 2009-10 financial results, reporting a double-digit increase in turnover and a small dip in profits per equity partner (PEP).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651