Hammonds posts strong profits revival as PEP rises by 32%
Hammonds has announced a 32% increase in profits per equity partner (PEP) as the firm becomes the latest to reveal its 2009-10 financial results. The UK top 30 firm saw profits increase to £364,000, up from last year's figure of £276,000, when PEP fell by 25%. Meanwhile, total turnover dropped by 6% over the financial year to a new mark of £117.8m.
Hammonds has announced a 32% increase in profits per equity partner (PEP) as the firm becomes the latest to reveal its 2009-10 financial results.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651