Ashurst corporate head steps down as firm names global practice chief
Ashurst corporate head Adrian Clark has stepped down from his role as the firm appoints Stephen Lloyd to the newly-created position of global head of corporate. Lloyd, the former managing partner of the London corporate department, will take up the new role of global head of corporate, which will see him lead the firm's corporate strategy as well as overseeing the day-to-day running of the global corporate practice. At the same time, fellow corporate partner Simon Beddow has been appointed to the new role of European managing partner of corporate.
Ashurst corporate head Adrian Clark has stepped down from his role as the firm appoints Stephen Lloyd to the newly-created position of global head of corporate.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651