Trio of firms advise on £300m sale of fashion retailer Republic
A trio of firms have secured roles on a £300m fashion deal that has seen TPG Capital acquire UK-based retailer Republic. Top 20 City law firm SJ Berwin took the lead role for Republic and the seller Change Capital Partners on the transaction, having initially advised the private equity house when it bought the fashion outlet in 2005.
SJB, Addleshaws and Cleary lead as TPG Capital buys Republic
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651