CC's Wellings set for Dubai move in Middle East corporate push
Clifford Chance (CC) City partner Nigel Wellings is set to relocate to Dubai next week (30 June) as the magic circle firm moves to boost its corporate offering in the region. Wellings has spent his entire legal career with CC, having joined as a trainee in 1995, qualified as a solicitor in 1997 and joined the partner rank in 2006.
Clifford Chance (CC) City partner Nigel Wellings is set to relocate to Dubai next week (30 June) as the magic circle firm moves to boost its corporate offering in the region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651