DLA Piper corporate partner quits Shanghai base to join US firm
Winston & Strawn has added to its Shanghai base with the hire of DLA Piper partner Bertrand Theaud. Theaud joins from DLA Piper's local office and will focus on corporate law, in particular M&A and private equity. Theaud has experience of domestic and cross-border deals for French and other foreign clients in da number of industries, with a particular focus on the retail and chemical sectors.
Winston & Strawn has added to its Shanghai base with the hire of former DLA Piper partner Bertrand Theaud.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651