Bevan Brittan and Bond Pearce announce dips in 2009-10 turnover
Bevan Brittan and Bond Pearce are the latest firms just outside the UK top 50 to announce their 2009-10 results. Bond Pearce has seen a modest 2% dip in turnover to £47m compared to £47.5m during the 2008-09 financial year. Meanwhile, the firm expects profits per equity partner (PEP) to increase by approximately 10%.
Bevan Brittan and Bond Pearce are the latest firms just outside the UK top 50 to announce their 2009-10 results.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651