Hengeler appoints new co-managing partners after uncontested vote
Hengeler Mueller has elected two new co-managing partners as current incumbents Dieter Stephan and Andreas Austmann approach the end of their terms. Corporate partners Daniela Favoccia and Matthias Hentzen are set to take up their new roles on 1 July following an uncontested election. The role of managing partner at the firm is held for a term of two years and has always been a shared role.
Hengeler Mueller has elected two new co-managing partners as current incumbents Dieter Stephan and Andreas Austmann approach the end of their terms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651