Simmons confirms Mayer Brown merger talks to partnership
Simmons & Simmons has informed its partners that it is discussing a merger with Mayer Brown. Senior partner David Dickinson confirmed the talks in an email to the partnership last night (17 June), which stated that the two firms are in "preliminary discussions" about a merger. The note also said that the partners will be informed further about the talks next week. It has been added as a point to the agenda of a scheduled partner meeting due to take place next Friday (25 June), at which other topics will include the voting on this year's new partner promotions.
Simmons & Simmons has informed its partners that it is discussing a merger with Mayer Brown.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651