Nationals post mixed financial results as firms chase top 50 status
A number of national practices have announced their financial results for 2009-10, as the firms ranked just outside of the top 50 attempt to break into the UK's leading band of law firms. Weightmans and HBJ Gately Wareing have both posted increases in revenues for the year, with the former announcing an 8.1% rise in turnover to £56.2m while the latter saw fee income increase by 5.3% to £49.6m, up from £47.1m the previous year.
Weightmans, HBJ Gateley post revenue rises as Dickie Dees drops
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651