Simmons HR director resigns to take on same role at rival BLP
Simmons & Simmons' human resources (HR) director John Lucy has resigned after accepting a job at rival UK firm Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP). Lucy is set to replace BLP's current HR director Geoff Griffin later this year, following the announcement that he intends to retire this autumn. Griffin has spent 14 years at BLP and will stay on as a part-time consultant, advising the firm on partner coaching and performance.
Simmons & Simmons’ human resources (HR) director John Lucy has resigned after accepting a job at rival UK firm Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651