CC hands litigation partner Lovett second term as Middle East chief
Clifford Chance (CC) has reelected its Gulf managing partner with litigator Graham Lovett set to serve another term as the leader of the magic circle firm's Middle East practice. The appointment came after CC partners in the region voted in favour of handing Lovett a second term. He was first voted into the role in 2005, and his new term will last for four years from 1 July.
Clifford Chance (CC) has reelected its Gulf managing partner with litigator Graham Lovett set to serve another term as the leader of the magic circle firm’s Middle East practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651