Pinsents and Salans move to 'ramp alliance up a notch'
Pinsent Masons and Salans are taking steps to extend their alliance in a move that could see the firms' relationship become exclusive. The two firms' management met last month in Paris to discuss how they can progress the relationship. While neither firm ruled out a future merger, current discussions centre on how the two firms can work more closely together, including discussing making the year-old alliance exclusive.
Pinsent Masons and Salans are taking steps to extend their alliance in a move that could see the firms’ relationship become exclusive.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651