New York trial specialist firm converts City arm to LDP status
Kobre & Kim has become the first US firm in London to convert to Legal Disciplinary Partnership (LDP) status in England and Wales. The New York-based trial specialist converted to LDP status after gaining approval from the Solicitors Regulation Authority last Thursday (3 June) in a move that will allow its UK lawyers and barristers to begin practising English law as partners in the firm.
Kobre & Kim has become the first US firm in London to convert to Legal Disciplinary Partnership (LDP) status in England and Wales.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651