Eversheds targets new markets and Euro rebrand
Eversheds is reviewing its presence in a number of jurisdictions and taking a closer look at emerging markets under proposals outlined at the firm's partnership conference. At the conference, which took place in London last month (20 May), China, India, Russia and Latin America were highlighted as priority jurisdictions for the firm.
Partners identify key emerging markets and vote to roll out Eversheds as sole brand for foreign network
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651