Barlows passes BD responsibilities to lawyers after job cuts
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has laid off three of its five business development personnel as part of an ongoing internal restructuring. The three employees' functions have been taken over by 10 professional support lawyers, headed up by associate director and senior professional support lawyer Marlene McConway. The move is part of a push to make the firm's business development function more driven by partners and fee-earners.
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has laid off three of its five business development personnel as part of an ongoing internal restructuring.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651