Winckworth acts on £14bn claim by Lloyds shareholders over HBOS deal
Winckworth Sherwood is advising a group of Lloyds Banking Group shareholders on their legal action over the handling of the takeover of HBOS by Lloyds Bank TSB. The Lloyds Action Now group claim they were misled over a £25.4bn emergency Bank of England loan to HBOS in October 2008, and have sent demands for compensation to the Treasury, former Lloyds chairman Sir Victor Blank and current chief executive Eric Daniels.
Winckworth Sherwood is advising a group of Lloyds Banking Group shareholders on their legal action over the handling of the takeover of HBOS by Lloyds Bank TSB.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651