Baker & McKenzie names Sao Paulo partner as new chairman
Baker & McKenzie has elected Sao Paulo partner Eduardo Leite as the next chairman of the firm's eight-strong executive committee, reports The Am Law Daily. Leite, who has served as managing partner of the firm's four offices in Brazil since 2003, also heads the firm's global energy, mining, and infrastructure practice group. "Given our brand, our people and our clients expect our leadership to be global," said current chairman John Conroy. "There is some additional excitement because we have never had a chair out of Latin America," he says.
Baker & McKenzie has elected Sao Paulo partner Eduardo Leite as the next chairman of the firm’s eight-strong executive committee, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651