Olswang posts strong profits recovery as PEP rises by 38%
Olswang has become the latest firm to announce its 2009-10 financial results, reporting a 38% increase in profits per equity partner (PEP). PEP rose to £420,000 in the last financial year, up from last year's figure of £305,000. Meanwhile, turnover at the UK top 50 firm increased by 2% to £91m, up from £89.2m in 2008-09.
Olswang has become the latest firm to announce its 2009-10 financial results, reporting a 38% increase in profits per equity partner (PEP).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651