Telefonica promotes in-house lawyer to new O2 UK legal chief role
Telefonica O2 UK has promoted Ed Smith to head up its UK legal team in a newly-created role. Smith started in his new role today (1 June) and will work alongside Kate Jarvis, who has been Telefonica Europe's director of legal and regulatory affairs since January 2009. Smith was previously a senior solicitor in legal and professional services at the company. He will take on responsibility for managing UK legal support and the company's legal team.
Telefonica O2 UK has promoted Ed Smith to head up its UK legal team in a newly-created role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651