Dentons and Sonnenschein set to secure global merger
Denton Wilde Sapte is to merge with US firm Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal, creating SNR Denton, a 1,250-lawyer firm with offices spreading across four continents. The tie-up is set to be rubber-stamped by a partner vote next week (9 June) and will go live on 30 September, with Dentons chief executive Howard Morris named co-chief executive alongside Sonnenschein chairman Elliott Portnoy.
Two firms set to vote next week on new transatlantic merger
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651