OFT and Competition Commission consult law firms on best practice for merger inquiries
The Competition Commission and the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) have called on the legal community to consult on a good practice guide for merger inquiries. The two bodies jointly launched the consultation yesterday (25 May), asking for input from law firms, consultants and market research agencies on a best practice framework for presenting consumer survey evidence in merger investigations.
The Competition Commission and the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) have called on the legal community to consult on a good practice guide for merger inquiries.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651