Holman Fenwick makes up five partners in global promotions round
Holman Fenwick Willan has announced its annual promotions, making up five to the partnership, including the first promotion in the firm's new Sydney arm. The promotions came into effect on 1 May and included litigation partner Stephen Thompson in Sydney; shipping and international trade partner Simon Cartwright in Dubai; shipping partner Dimitris Exarchou in Piraeus; shipping partner David Morris in London; and maritime law and transportation partner Stephanie Schweitzer in Paris.
Holman Fenwick Willan has announced its annual promotions, making up five to the partnership, including the first promotion in the firm’s new Sydney arm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651