Ashurst and A&O advise on RBS sale of European factoring businesses
Ashurst and Allen & Overy (A&O) have taken roles on Royal Bank of Scotland's (RBS) European disposal programme, as the bank sold its factoring businesses in both France and Germany. In France, the issue share capital of RBS Factor has been sold to financial services company GE Capital, while a similar deal completed at the end of March saw the General Electric subsidiary buy out RBS' German business, RBS Factoring.
Ashurst and Allen & Overy (A&O) have taken roles on Royal Bank of Scotland’s (RBS) European disposal programme, as the bank sold its factoring businesses in both France and Germany.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651