NY-based Howes replaces Blanch as McDermott arbitration head
McDermott Will & Emery has appointed New York partner Ted Howes as head of the firm's international arbitration group, replacing recently-departed head Juliet Blanch. Howes has worked in international arbitration for the past 20 years, arbitrating cases both in the United States and abroad, including France, England, Switzerland and Hong Kong. He currently heads the firm's Chinese litigation and dispute resolution practice.
McDermott Will & Emery has appointed New York partner Ted Howes as head of the firm’s international arbitration group, replacing recently-departed head Juliet Blanch.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651