Top-billing Kennedys lawyers set for bonus payout after strong year
Kennedys' top-performing lawyers are set to receive a payout after the firm reversed an earlier decision on its year-end bonus scheme. The decision to pay out a bonus was taken by senior partner Nick Thomas, who admitted that he had ‘"got it wrong" in March 2009 when he announced the firm would drop its bonus scheme for 2009-10 in favour of a firmwide pay rise.
Kennedys’ top-performing lawyers are set to receive a payout after the firm reversed an earlier decision on its year-end bonus scheme.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651