Camerons set to outsource entire back office with Integreon deal
CMS Cameron McKenna is set to outsource its entire support staff function after signing an agreement with Integreon. The UK top 20 firm's staff were informed of the move in a series of briefings this morning. Under the terms of the deal, Integreon will review Camerons' entire UK back office function, including all support departments, to establish which parts can be transferred to an external Integreon-run outsourcing centre.
CMS Cameron McKenna is set to outsource its entire support staff function after signing an agreement with Integreon.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651