Travers adds City quartet to partnership
Travers Smith has unveiled its 2010 promotions, with four lawyers joining the firm's partnership ranks. The promotions, which are effective as of 1 July, are spread across four of the firm's practice areas. Caroline Edwards and Chris Gower are made up in litigation and corporate respectively, while Ed Mills joins the partnership in employment and Russell Warren in tax.
Travers Smith has unveiled its 2010 promotions, with four lawyers joining the firm’s partnership ranks.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651