SJ Berwin goes after US merger as Proskauer talks turn serious
SJ Berwin is set to pursue its long-mooted US merger with Proskauer Rose in a deal that would create a global top 30 law firm with combined revenues of over £600m. As legalweek.com revealed on 6 May, Proskauer Rose had been identified as the sole potential US suitor after Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe, another firm that SJ Berwin had considered a deal with, last week ruled itself out.
SJ Berwin is set to pursue its long-mooted US merger with Proskauer Rose in a deal that would create a global top 30 law firm with combined revenues of over £600m.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651