Field Fisher hires Reed Smith media partner
Field Fisher Waterhouse has made its second lateral hire of the year, bringing in media partner Barry Smith from Reed Smith to bolster its City practice. Smith had been a partner at Reed Smith since 1980, having joined the firm in 1974. He brings with him a practice covering a broad range of media matters including film and television, production and distribution.
Veteran Reed Smith partner joins Field Fisher’s City arm as UK top 30 firm targets media, IP and tech clients
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651