Student round-up: Coventry Uni unveils sports law course; Ashurst signs UAE law school deal
Coventry University is launching a new postgraduate certificate in sports law. The one-year programme will run for the first time from October 2010, and will be delivered at Coventry University's new London campus located in East India House in the City of London. The course, which will cost around £3,000, is open to anyone with an LLB or GDL qualification or to non-legally qualified individuals with significant experience in the sports world.
Coventry University is launching a new postgraduate certificate in sports law.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651